Wake Transit Annual Work Plans
Link to FY2020 Current Work Plan
Link to FY2021 Recommended Work Plan
Visit GoForwardNC.org for Project Updates
Creating the Work Plan
Per the Wake Transit Governance Interlocal Agreement, the Wake County Transit Planning Advisory Committee (TPAC) makes a recommendation to both the CAMPO Executive Board and the GoTriangle Board of Trustees to adopt an annual Wake Transit Work Plan. The Work Plan includes three core elements.
1) The transit operating and capital improvement budgets scheduled to be implemented in the next fiscal year, which runs from July 1 through June 30;
2) A summary of updates made to the financial assumptions used for forecasting revenues and expenditures to support the implementation of current and future projects; and
3) Detailed scope and financial information for planned transit investments through FY 2027, which is the current planning horizon of the Wake Transit Plan.
During the fiscal year, there may be a need for changes in scope or budget for approved Wake Transit Work Plan projects, or there may be a need for projects to be added or removed from the Plan. In these cases, the annual Work Plan may be amended using the process and schedule provided in the links below:
- Work Plan Amendment Policy and Process
- FY21 Work Plan Quarterly Amendment Schedule (coming soon)
Work Plan Archive
FY2020 Wake Transit Work Plan
Adopted by the CAMPO Executive Board on June 19, 2019, and the GoTriangle Board of Trustees on June 26, 2019. Amended in November 2019, February 2020, and May 2020.
FY2019 Wake Transit Work Plan
Adopted by the CAMPO Executive Board on June 20, 2018, and the GoTriangle Board of Trustees on June 27, 2018. Amended in December 2018 and March 2019.
FY2018 Wake Transit Work Plan
Adopted by the CAMPO Executive Board on June 21, 2017 and the GoTriangle Board of Trustees on June 28, 2017.