Wake Transit Annual Work Plans
Creating the Work Plan
Per the Wake Transit Governance Interlocal Agreement, the Wake County Transit Planning Advisory Committee (TPAC) makes a recommendation to both the CAMPO Executive Board and the GoTriangle Board of Trustees to adopt an annual Wake Transit Work Plan. The Work Plan includes three core elements.
1) The transit operating and capital improvement budgets scheduled to be implemented in the next fiscal year, which runs from July 1 through June 30;
2) A summary of updates made to the financial assumptions used for forecasting revenues and expenditures to support the implementation of current and future projects; and
3) Detailed scope and financial information for planned transit investments through FY 2027, which is the current planning horizon of the Wake Transit Plan.
The most recent, FY 2020 Work Plan, was adopted by the CAMPO Executive Board on June 19, 2019, and the GoTriangle Board of Trustees on June 26, 2019.
Amending the Work Plan
During the fiscal year, there may be a need for changes in scope or budget for approved Wake Transit Work Plan projects, or there may be a need for projects to be added or removed from the Plan. In these cases, the annual Work Plan may be amended using the process and schedule provided in the links below:
- Work Plan Amendment Policies and Process
- FY 2020 Wake Transit Work Plan Quarterly Amendment Schedule
In the event that an amendment to the Work Plan is needed, project sponsors should complete and submit an amendment request form. Requests and submissions of amendment request forms should be submitted via email to Bret Martin.
Work Plans Archive
FY 2019 Wake Transit Work Plan
Adopted by the CAMPO Executive Board on June 20, 2018, and the GoTriangle Board of Trustees on June 27, 2018, and amended in December, 2018 and March, 2019.
FY 2018 Wake Transit Work Plan
Adopted by the CAMPO Executive Board on June 21, 2017 and the GoTriangle Board of Trustees on June 28, 2017.