The Capital Area MPO Executive Board is the decision-making body of the MPO. It is comprised of elected officials from member governments, as well as stakeholders from other agencies. The Executive Board typically meets monthly at 4:00 p.m. on the third Wednesday of each month, unless otherwise listed on the Calendar.
The Executive Board Bylaws were last amended at the January 18, 2017 Executive Board meeting.
- Joint MPO Meeting Presentation - Sep. 29, 2021
- Joint MPO Meeting Recording - Sep. 29, 2021
- Joint Transportation Policy Priorities - updated March 2021
- Joint MPO Meeting Presentation - Dec. 1, 2020
- Joint MPO Meeting Recording - Dec. 1, 2020
- Joint MPO Meeting Presentation - Jan 30, 2020
- Joint MPO Presentation - May 29, 2019
- Joint MPO Presentation - October 31, 2018
According to state law, MPO Executive Board members are required to comply with N.C. Ethics Commission mandatory filing and disclosure requirements. Board members must file a Statement of Economic Interest and Real Estate disclosure form prior to serving as a voting member of the Executive Board. Members must update their filings by April 15 of each year or could face penalties. More information, including access to the appropriate forms, is available on the NC Ethics Commission website.