U.S. 401 Comms Materials
Community Engagement Phase 2
The second (2nd) phase of community engagement for CAMPO’s U.S. 401 Corridor Study ended on October 3, 2021. Below you will find materials which were used to promote the current round of engagement for the study to your communities.
The virtual public meeting was held on September 14th at 6:00 p.m.
Note to Partners and Stakeholders:
Please feel free to utilize all materials, to edit them, ad your organization's logos, and to contact Bonnie Parker for printed copies. Thank you for helping to spread the word in the corridor area and to local community groups!
- Corridor Study Website (www.US401CorridorStudy.com)
- Corridor Study SURVEY (https://publicinput.com/US401Survey)
- Meeting & Survey Flyer - English & Spanish
- Handout - English
- Handout - Spanish
- Press Release 09.07.2021
- Paper Survey - English (completed surveys can be scanned and emailed to Bonnie Parker)
- Paper Survey - Spanish
- Corridor Study Map image
- Study Logo - color
- Study Logo - white
- Social Media Ad 1 - English
- Social Media Ad 1 - Spanish
- Social Media Ad 2 - English
- Social Media Ad 2 - Spanish
- Social Media Messages
Harnett County Meeting - Sept. 30, 2021 - Presentation Slides