U.S. 401 Comms Materials
Community Engagement Phase 2, Round 3 (Nov/Dec 2022)
Below you will find materials which can be used to promote the current round of engagement for the study to your communities.
Public Open House Meetings: Two drop-in style Open Houses will occur in December.
- December 6th between 5-7 p.m. at Fuquay-Varina Town Hall 134 N. Main Street.
- December 8th between 5-7 p.m. at the Harnett County Administration Building 455 McKinney Parkway, Lillington.
Note to Partners and Stakeholders:
Please feel free to utilize all materials, to edit them, ad your organization's logos, and to contact Bonnie Parker for printed copies. Thank you for helping to spread the word in the corridor area and to local community groups!
- Study Website (www.US401CorridorStudy.com)
- Study Video Presentation (20 minutes) (YouTube: https://youtu.be/C7vqXjAQlmU)
- Study Promo Video for Social Media (1 minute) (YouTube: https://youtu.be/czeml7hbRWg)
- Corridor Study SURVEY (https://www.PublicInput.com/US401Corridor2)
- Meeting & Survey Promo Flyer
- Meeting & Survey Promo Flyer - Spanish
- Handout - Digital - English
- Handout - English - Print Version
- Handout - Digital - Spanish
- Press Release
- Paper Survey - English (completed surveys can be scanned and emailed to Bonnie Parker)
- Paper Survey - Spanish (completed surveys can be scanned and emailed to Bonnie Parker)