U.S. 401 Comms Materials
Community Engagement Phase 2
Ends September 24, 2021
The second (2nd) phase of community engagement for CAMPO’s U.S. 401 Corridor Study is underway now – through Friday, September 24. Below you will find materials which you are encouraged to use to promote the current round of engagement for the study to your communities. We really need your help to make sure we can reach a wider audience this round and increase our survey participation!
Also a reminder that the next virtual public meeting will be held on September 14th at 6:00 p.m.
Note to Partners and Stakeholders:
Please feel free to utilize all materials, to edit them, ad your organization's logos, and to contact Bonnie Parker for printed copies. Thank you for helping to spread the word in the corridor area and to local community groups!
- Corridor Study Website (www.US401CorridorStudy.com)
- Corridor Study SURVEY (https://publicinput.com/US401Survey)
- Meeting & Survey Flyer - English & Spanish
- Handout - English
- Handout - Spanish
- Press Release 09.07.2021
- Paper Survey - English (completed surveys can be scanned and emailed to Bonnie Parker)
- Paper Survey - Spanish
- Corridor Study Map image
- Study Logo - color
- Study Logo - white
- Social Media Ad 1 - English
- Social Media Ad 1 - Spanish
- Social Media Ad 2 - English
- Social Media Ad 2 - Spanish
- Social Media Messages